- Sieverding at Universitat der Kunst, Berlin, Germany
SELECTED SOLO EXHIBITIONS
- Projection Surface, Gallery MOMO, Johannesburg, South Africa
- African by Legacy, Mexican by Birth, Angkhor Photo Festival, Cambodia
- Looking Glass Self, Peter Hermann Gallery, Berlin, Germany
- African by Legacy, Mexican by Birth, Mijares Gallery in conjunction with UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- Viajes Personales, Bluefields Indian and Caribbean University, Bluefields, Nicaragua African by Legacy, Mexican by Birth, Guadeloupe Arts Center, San Antonio, Texas; Galeria de la Raza curated by San Francisco Mexican Museum, San Francisco, CA; Franklyn H.Williams Caribbean Cultural Center & African Diaspora Institute
- Viajes Personales, Instituto Universitario de Barlovento, Higuerote, Venezuela; Biblioteca Virgilio Barco, Bogota Colombia; UNAN-Leon, Leon, Nicaragua; Museo del Hombre, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic African By Legacy, Mexican by Birth (Series 1), Inter-America Foundation, National Council of La Raza, Inter-Agency Consultation on Race in Latin America. Washington DC
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
- Paris Photo 2011, Grand Palais, Paris, France
- FNB Joburg Art Fair 2011, Gallery MOMO booth, South Africa
- “A Tribute to Photography,” Primo Marella Gallery, Milan, Italy
- Kaddou Diggen: la Parole aux Femmes, Galerie Le Manage/French Institute, Dakar, Senegal
- New African Photography, Gallery MOMO, Johannesburg, South Africa
- ECO, SEGAW, ECHO, XIANG Project Row Houses Round 32, Houston, Texas
- The Mothership has Landed, Rush Arts, New York, NY
- 8th Bamako Encounters / African Photography Biennial, Bamako, Mali
- The Shoot Out: A Lonely Crusade, Homage to Jamel Shabazz, The George and Leah McKenna Museum of African American Art, New Orleans, LA
- Post Millennial Black Madonna Paradise/ Inferno, Museum of Contemporary African Diasporic Art (MoCADA) and Skylight Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- The Shoot Out, African American Museum, Philadelphia, PA
- Visualized Rhythm,curated by Peter Hermann Gallery for Afrika Festival. Portsdam, Germany Assembly International, Tara Herbst and Nicolas Siepen for Kulturstiftung des Bundes, Berlin, Germany
- El Negro Mas Chulo: African by Legacy, Mexican by Birth, A Gathering of the Tribes Gallery, New York, NY
- Indocile Identities, Amrita Arts for Pool Art Addict, New York, NY
- Homecoming, Rush Arts Gallery for Phatfarm Flagship Store, New York, NY
- Black Fine Art Show, Rush Arts Gallery, New York, NY
- Gallery MOMO/Goethe Institute, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Light Works, Syracuse, NY, Louisiana Art Works, New Orleans, LA.
- Cite International des Arts, Paris France,
- New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ.
- The Bakery Photographic Collective, Portland, Maine.
- World Bank Collection, Washington DC
- Wedge Collection, Toronto, Canada
- Alcatel Lucent Foundation, New Jersey USA
- FNB Joburg Art Fair 2011 Catalogue, featured artist for Gallery MOMO
- L’Institut Francais, Dakar, Kaddou Diggen, La Parole Aux Femmes Exhibition catalogue
- City Press (South Africa), Citizen of the World, Gail Smith.
- Bamako Encounters Exhibition Catalogue.
- African by Legacy, Mexican by Birth exhibition catalogue, Unilan Publishing Co.
- Camera Austria Issue 107.
- Sunday Times (South Africa), The Big Picture, Sean O’Toole, December 2007
- African by Legacy, Mexican by Birth Exhibition Catalogue,
- SOULS: A Critical Journal of Black Politics, Culture, and Society, (Cover image) Vol. 6, #2, Spring 2004 (Colombia University)